2. I hate olives. Love the color and the name, just hate the taste
3. I used to run long distance in college
4. I am both an Anteater and a Duck
5. My college boyfriend is the person I have to thank for getting me into craft beer
6. I would like to visit all 50 U.S. states. So far I'm at 21.
7. The most random place I've visited to for craft beer has been Milton, Delaware (DogFish Head)
9. If I could, I would love to have a pet koala
10. I'm so good at taking naps, my nickname is the Nap Queen
11. The most random state I really want to visit for their craft beer scene is Nebraska
12. I have one younger sibling
14. I've known I wanted to be a lawyer since I was 12
15. Country music is my favorite genre of music
16. While I currently call Oregon home, I think I will eventually end up moving back to Southern California, more specifically, San Diego
17. The coolest brewery I've ever visited was New Belgium in Colorado
19. While craft beer is my first love, I also have a place in my heart for wine and funky flavored margaritas
20. I may have been born and raised in Southern California, but I am a terrible surfer
21. If I could, I would wear my cowboy boots with every outfit
23. I'm pretty sure my honeymoon will be in Belgium and will consist of eating and drinking my weight in their waffles and beer
24. Guacamole is my kryptonite
25. I really hate white chocolate and think it should be banned
So there you have it, 25 random things about me.
Corina's Question of the Day- Is there anything else you would like to know about me?